The action "Business financing - TEPIX II" aims to finance small and medium-sized enterprises through the provision of business loans on preferential terms.
- Investment purpose
- Heights from €25,000 to €1,500,000
- Repayment period 5-10 years
- Reduced or zero interest on the 40% of the principal of each loan
- Possibility of multiple applications for different investment plans
Tax and insurance aware small and medium businesses operating legally in Greece can apply for a loan.
Business activities exempted by Regulation 1407/2013 are excluded (De minimis regulation)
In order to approve the investment loan application, the banking institutions examine the business plan of the beneficiary company. If you have not drawn up a business plan, contact the NotiFund consulting team so that we can draw up a business plan suitable for your business together.
- National Bank
- PIRAEUS BANK
- ALPHA BANK
- EFG EUROBANK
- BANK OF ATTICA
- PANCRETAN COOPERATIVE BANK
- EPIRO COOPERATIVE BANK
- COOPERATIVE BANK OF THESSALIA
- KARDITSAS COOPERATIVE BANK
- COOPERATIVE BANK OF CHANIA
- DRAMA CO-OPERATIVE BANK