The second action of the new set of actions Green Transition of SMEs (small and medium enterprises) has been announced, which aims to upgrade businesses using modern technologies and energy transition practices.
Specifically, Action 2 - Green SME Productive Investment subsidizes small and medium enterprises with investment plans from €30,000 - €200,000, while the percentage of the subsidy amounts to 40% of the investment budget.
It is possible to increase the percentage of the grant by 10% (total subsidy 50%), if green transition costs are carried out at a rate of at least 20% of the approved budget of the enterprise's investment.
Beneficiaries of Action 2 – Green SME Productive Investment
Beneficiaries of the program are all the existing ones micro, small and medium enterprises provided that:
- They have completed at least 1 full administrative use
- They are substantially active in an activity code (OCC) or an activity code (OCC) with the highest revenue as defined by the invitation
- They have at least 2 EME dependent work during the calendar year preceding the submission of the funding application.
Eligible Expenditures for Action 2 – Green SME Productive Investment
Indicatively, the action covers costs for:
– Buildings, facilities and surrounding area – Machinery – equipment
– Green transition equipment
– Packaging design services – label – branding and promotion costs
– Consulting services and technical studies
– Means of transport (green transition, mandatory electric)
– Salaries of new employees
It is emphasized that the companies that will join the program have a deadline of up to 24 months from the date of issuance of the Inclusion Decision to implement their approved investment plan.
Funding applications in Action 2 – "Green Productive Investment of SMEs" open on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 and will remain open until the action's total budget of €400,000,000 is used up.
- €88,000,000 for the Regions in Transition: Attica and South Aegean
- €312,000,000 for the Least Developed Regions: Northern Aegean, Eastern Macedonia – Thrace, Central Macedonia, Epirus, Thessaly, Western Greece, Crete, Western Macedonia, Ionian Islands, Central Greece, Peloponnese
See in detail the eligible expenses, the KAD and all the conditions for inclusion in the program in the official invitation of the action here.