Media Digital Tools: Digital Transformation Voucher Issuance Steps
The process of issuing Digital Transformation Vouchers of the program I "Digital Media Tools" has now started for all categories and the beneficiaries can issue the checks of €900-€18,000.
Both the issuance and redemption of the Vouchers must be completed by March 31, 2023, according to the official announcements. Particular attention is recommended to the steps to be followed by the beneficiaries for the issuance of the cheques.
The steps for issuing the Digital Transformation Voucher in detail:
- Log in to https://beneficiary.digitalsme.gov.gr, select “Continue” and log in with your personal taxisnet codes.
- Select “Program Funding Application” and you will be redirected to a page where it says “Your application has been evaluated”.
- Select the white box "Issuance and Administration of Checks".
- Check the amount of grant you have received and the amount available to issue checks (shown in green letters). Fill in the amount of the check you wish to issue in the "Request to issue a new check" field and select the blue box on the right, "Request to issue a new check".
- Wait a few seconds without leaving the page and the check code will appear just below the field “My checks” and “Check code". This 8-digit code includes both numbers and letters separated from each other by periods. You should give this code to the supplier who will undertake the cashing of your cheque(s).
In order for your supplier to receive and reserve the Voucher you will need to complete a short verification process via your mobile phone and by sending an automated message with an OTP code.
See the procedure for issuing the Digital Transformation Voucher
We have prepared for you a series of photos with the steps to follow:
After you have completed the process of issuing and binding the Voucher, there is one last step left to redeem it. Your supplier should issue an invoice with the remaining 10% and VAT of the total amount due, always in accordance with the official scheme announcement.
For any problem you may encounter during the process of issuing and redeeming the Digital Transformation Voucher, you can contact the NotiFund consultants.